Helpful Tips for Sore Throat
Does your throat feel achy, painful, burning, or irritated? You might be experiencing a sore throat.
Sore throat could be a bothering ailment that would call for remedies for relief and to prevent worsening of the condition. Here are some easy to follow and practical means to deal with that bothersome “sore in your throat”:
1. STRENGTHEN YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM DEFENSE. Have a healthy diet, enough rest and adequate sleep.
2. PRACTICE GOOD HYGIENE to avoid infection. Regularly perform proper hand and oral hygiene to eliminate germs that may cause sore throat.
3. REST YOUR VOICE adequately.
4. Drink plenty of fluids to STAY HYDRATED and to keep your throat moist.
5. AVOID DRINKS such as coffee and alcohol that may dehydrate your body.
6. STAY AWAY FROM CIGARETTE SMOKE AND CHEMICALS that can irritate the throat.
7. Take warm liquids and use naturally sourced PRODUCTS WITH SOOTHING PROPERTIES, LIKE HONEY AND PROPOLIS.
8. GARGLE WITH WARM SALTWATER solution that can help soothe your throat.
9. AVOID CLOSED, CONGESTED OR HUMID environments.
It is always best to consult your doctor if you feel persisting, worsening or recurring symptoms of throat irritations such as hoarse voice,, itchy, dry, scratchy or painful throat, difficulty in swallowing and fever.