This page is to inform users and/or visitors (“you”, “your”, “they”) of SV More Group of Companies1 (“SVMGC”) Website, www.svmoregroup.com, as to SVMGC’s policies as to the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Data, Personal or Sensitive Information2 (PD/PSI), should they decide to access and/or use SVMGC’s Website.
By accessing and/or using SVMGC`s above Website, you, expressly acknowledge that:
b. you accept and agree to abide with SVMGC’s PPS;
c. you consent that SVMGC may collect information about you through your use of SVMGC’s Website; and
d. you also authorize SVMGC to use, process and make available your PD/PSI for legitimate purpose/s and in accordance with SVMGC’s policies.
i. SVMGC Commitment
SVMGC commits to:
a. protect and maintain the privacy of your PD/PSI in compliance with the requirements of the Data Privacy Act of 2012 (RA 10173); and
b. ensure security and confidentiality of all PD/PSI that you may provide to SVMGC, and/or those that SVMGC may collect from you.
If you do not agree to any of the terms contained in this PPS, kindly discontinue your access/use of SVMGC`s Website immediately.
ii. SVMGC Collection, Use, Disclosure, Retention, etc, Process
The below terms outline how SVMGC will collect, use, process, secure, and disclose, among others, any PD/PSI which you have provided through SVMGC`s website.
Generally, you can access and use SVMGC`s Website without disclosing any PD/PSI
The PD/PSI that may be supplied by you or collected from you as a result of your access to or use of SVMGC`s Website as discussed in No. 2 below, may include, among others, your:
• Contact information including mailing address, email address, delivery address,
telephone number, mobile number
The email address and mobile number you provide may be used to respond to your inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
Moreover, as you navigate around and interact with SVMGC Website, SVMGC may also collect Non-Personal Identifiable Information (NPII) about you, which may include the following:
• Information about your computer/device and internet connection, as well as IP address, operating system, and browser type
• Details of your visit to the Website (e.g. pages and internal links accessed on our Website, search terms that you used, date and time you visited the Website, time spent on the Website pages, and other statistics)
The above NPII collected may be used for analysis and evaluation in order to help SVMGC improve the services and products SVMGC provide to you.
SVMGC`s Website is not intended for use by minors or children, thus minors or children below 18 years old are mandated not to provide any PD/PSI. SVMGC does not knowingly collect such PD/PSI from minors or children.
Please remember that any information that you share in public areas, such as message boards or feedback sections, becomes public, and therefore this PPS does not apply to any PD/PSI or any other information you choose to make public. Please be careful about what you disclose, and do not post any PD/PSI or other information that you expect to keep private.
2. MANNER OF COLLECTION OF PD/PSI
When you access SVMGC`s Website, SVMGC may collect your PD/PSI in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you:
• Browse, use, participate in any activity or service on SVMGC`s Website
• Send an inquiry, leave a comment, post any notice or provide feedback at SVMGC`s Website
• Do any transaction through SVMGC Website such as when you subscribe for information on SVMGC products and/or services; participate in any of SVMGC online activities, social media initiatives, events, etc.
3. USE/PURPOSE/LEGAL BASIS OF COLLECTION/PROCESSING OF PD/PSI
SVMGC respects the privacy of your PD/PSI. Any PD/PSI supplied by you or collected from you as a result of your access to or use of SVMGC`s Website will be used for the following purposes only:
• to enable you to access or use a service on SVMGC`s Website;
• to identify you when you access and use the Website in order for you to enjoy a customised and personalised experience by presenting products and offers tailored to you;
• to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you documents you request or email alerts;
• to send you important information regarding the Website, changes to SVMGC terms, conditions and policies and/or other information;
• to advise you of other products or services which may be of interest to you;
• for data analysis, audits, developing new products, updating and enhancing SVMGC Website/records, improving the design and marketing of SVMGC`s range of products and services for your use, identifying Website usage trends, and determining the effectiveness of SVMGC promotional campaigns.
The use of your PD/PSI will be kept to the minimum required in order for SVMGC to continually monitor and improve SVMGC`s services and keeping you informed about SVMGC`s products, services and other opportunities within SVMGC.
4. DISCLOSURE/NON-DISCLOSURE OF PD/PSI
SVMGC may disclose information collected through the Website to the following individuals or entities which you agree or consent to:
• SVMGC`s service providers (including those who provide administrative or other services to SVMGC in connection with the operation of SVMGC`s Website) or data processors, contractors and other third parties who provide services to support SVMGC`s business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep your PD/PSI confidential and use it only for the purposes for which SVMGC discloses it to them;
• Government and law enforcement agencies and regulatory bodies;
• SVMGC`s professional advisers, including without limitation SVMGC`s lawyers,
accountants and auditors;
• any agent acting on SVMGC`s behalf; and
• SVMGC`s business partners.
SVMGC may also disclose information collected through the Website for the following reasons, among others:
• to comply with orders of courts, government agencies, regulatory bodies, and with applicable laws and regulations; and
• if SVMGC believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of SVMGC, its subsidiaries and affiliates, officers, employees, customers, or other third parties;
SVMGC will not disclose your PD/PSI to any third party without your permission unless SVMGC is under a legal obligation or duty to do so such as for the protection of life or health or for public order and safety.
5. SECURITY AND PROTECTION OF PD/PSI
Your PD/PSI is protected with secured networks and can only be accessed by authorized personnel.
Our website is hosted by Virus, Inc. While we provide the content, website security and maintenance is performed by Virus, Inc. in close coordination with SVMGC.
SVMGC is required to follow Virus, Inc.`s policies and procedures to secure the site. In fact, Virus Inc. provides a security assessment of our website.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. SVMGC cannot be responsible for events arising from unauthorised access by third parties to your PD/PSI.
6. YOUR RIGHTS TO YOUR PD/PSI
As much as possible, SVMGC would like to keep your PD/PSI accurate.
If you would like to review, correct, update, or delete the PD/PSI that you have submitted to SVMGC via the Website, or if you have any questions concerning this PPS, you can contact SVMGC, to wit:
SVMGC will try to respond to your request within 24 to 48 hours. SVMGC acknowledges your right to request access to, correction and/or deletion of your PD/PSI being processed or held by SVMGC. However, you understand and acknowledge that should you exercise your right to withdraw, block or remove your PD/PSI or refuse collection or processing of your PD/PSI, SVMGC may not be able to provide products and services to you or the quality of SVMGC services may be less efficient.
7. STORAGE DURATION/RETENTION
SVMGC and/or its duly authorized third party service providers or data processors shall store and/or retain your PD/PSI as long as necessary or in accordance with applicable data protection laws to the extent for it to process the same as set out in this PPS or for a maximum period of three (3) years counted from the date you provide it to SVMGC, or when they were collected, respectively.
Thereafter, SVMGC will delete them, unless SVMGC is legally obliged to keep your PD/PSI longer for business, tax or legal compliance/purposes.
iv. Third Party Websites, Applications or Links
SVMGC`s Website may contain links to other third party websites or applications of interest. SVMGC is not responsible for the safety, security and privacy of PD/PSI that you will be entrusting to such third party websites, applications or links. The third party websites, applications or links are not under the control of SVMGC and the inclusion or existence of said third party websites, applications or link does not imply endorsement of it by SVMGC nor does it mean that SVMGC is responsible for any such third party websites, applications or links or any activities undertaken by such. SVMGC strongly recommends that you, check on that third party website or application or link`s privacy and security policy statements before proceeding with any transaction with said third party application/website/link.
v. Use of Web Browser Cookies3
SVMGC`s website uses authentication cookies to help you navigate efficiently to obtain the information and services you need. You can choose to accept or decline said cookies. Disabling cookies, however, may result in a limited experience of our functionality and services and in some cases may mean that we are unable to provide you with the services, or parts of the services, that you have requested.
vi. Updates/Changes to SVMGC PPS
SVMGC may update this PPS from time to time to reflect change(s) in the law and/or SVMGC`s internal policies to better protect your PD/PSI and privacy. SVMGC reserves the right to modify this PPS by simply updating this posting. You agree that your continued use of SVMGC`s Website after such modification shall
constitute an affirmative acknowledgement by you of the modifications and an agreement by you to abide and be bound by such modifications. As such, SVMGC recommends and advises you to periodically visit this page to review the most current PPS on SVMGC`s
August 1, 2020