Polynerv 500 Tablet
Store: S.V. More Pharma (Cebu City) Corp.
Vitamins B1, B6, B12 (Polynerv™ 500) tablet is coated with a soluble film integument which masks the unpleasant tastes of its constituted ingredients. Moreover, this film coat protects its active components from possible loss of potency caused by light and other factors in the atmosphere.
Vitamins B1, B6, B12 (Polynerv™ 500) tablet is a high potency formulation of the neurotophic vitamins B1, B6, B12. This fortified combination of B vitamins, is a valuable adjuvant in the comprehensive management of neural disorders and certain diseases associated with painful neurologic manifestations. Polynerv 500 tablet supplies high doses of B1, B6 and B12 that promptly replace B vitamins that are lost due to conditions that may lead to vitamin B deficiencies.
- For the treatment of Vitamin B deficiencies:
- As nutritional support in the management of the following conditions:
- Painful neurological manifestations of neuritis and neuropathy such as cervical and shoulder arm syndrome, lumbago, ischialgia and sciatica.
- Neuropathies caused by certain disease states such as diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, tuberculosis, leprosy, cardiac disorders.
- Alcoholic neuropathy and other neuropathies due to intoxication from drugs (e.g., INH and phenothiazine).
- Neuropathic changes during pregnancy and neuropathies due to hyperemesis gravidarum.
For more details on safety, precautions and other pertinent information about this product, please click the link below to download the full product insert.
|Each film-coated tablet contains:|
|Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1)||500 mg|
|Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)||250 mg|
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)||1 mg (eq. to 1,000 mcg)|
Download Information Leaflet