Meganerv FA Tablet
Store: Pharma Nutria N.A. (Davao City), Inc.
Pyridoxine HCI (Vit. B6)
Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12)
- Painful neurological manifestations such as neuritis, polyneuritis, neuralgia, lumbago, ischialgia, sciatica, and cervical and shoulder arm syndrome.
- Neuropathies associated with certain disease states such as diabetes mellitus and cardiac disorders; alcoholic neuropathy; iatrogenic complications arising from isoniazid (INH), reserpine, and phenothiazine therapy; other drug induced neuropathies, neuropathic changes during pregnancy, and hyperemesis gravidarum.
- Prophylaxis and treatment of nutritional megaloblastic anemia associated with folic acid deficiency, as in hemolytic anemia, pernicious anemia, alcoholism, and that following gastrectomy.
- Prevention of neural tube defects.
- As adjunct in the treatment of colorectal carcinoma, ulcerative colitis, sickle cell diseases, and homocysteinemia.
- To correct decreased folate levels when taking the following: methotrexate, trimethoprim, sulfamethoxazole, phenytoin, and oral contraceptive pills.
For more details on safety, precautions and other pertinent information about this product, please click the link below to download the full product insert.
|Each tablet contains:|
|Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1)||100 mg|
|Pyridoxine HCI (Vitamin B6)||50 mg|
|Folic Acid||2.5 mg|
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)||1.2 mg|
Download Information Leaflet