Axepron 40mg PFS for Injection (IV)
Store: Pharma Nutria N.A. (MML), Inc.
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease associated with a history of erosive esophagitis
- Pantoprazole for injection is indicated for short-term treatment (7 to 10 days) of adult patients with gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and a history of erosive esophagitis.
- Safety and efficacy of pantoprazole for injection as treatment of patients with GERD and a history or erosive esophagitis for more than 10 days have been demonstrated.
- Pathological hypersecretion including Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome
- Pantoprazole for injection is indicated for the treatment of pathological hypersecretory conditions including Zollinger-Ellison syndrome in adults.
For more details on safety, precautions and other pertinent information about this product, please click the link below to download the full product insert.
|Each 5 ml contains:|
|Pantoprazole (as sodium) (as sulfate),pp||40 mg|
Download Information Leaflet